For almost two years now, I have been using Dermasport. Much of that time was spent developing and testing the new Dermasport formulas. Throughout the testing phase, I learned several tips and tricks that helped me maintain a consistent skincare routine. I want to share these with you to help you get the best results from Dermasport's 4-step facial skincare system.
Here are my top 6 tips for using Dermasport. Let's dive in!
1. Consistency is key. Dermasport's four-step system is designed to be incorporated into your daily morning and evening skincare rituals and your pre and post-swim routines.
2. Apply Facial Sunscreen 15 minutes before swimming or sweating. Do this before leaving your house or changing into your suit.
3. Don't cleanse too frequently, which can strip away your skin's natural oils. Use the Gentle Cleanser in the AM or PM and after swimming, but no more than twice daily.
4. Moisturize daily and after every swim because dry skin is more susceptible to the irritating effects of pool chemicals.
5. Massage Eye Cream for 30-45 seconds to stimulate circulation and plump up the indentations from goggle marks.
6. Get two kits. Our swim bags can be black holes, items that go in rarely come out. I've found that keeping two Complete Kits - one for my swim bag and one for home - makes it much easier to stick to my skincare routine.